Saturday, October 10, 2009

This Week's Doll Purchases

I made a trip to Big Lots earlier in the week and saw that they were selling Gabriella for only $3. I could not resist her at that price.

They also had Only Hearts Club Briana Joy on sale for $5. I already have Briana Joy, but she's getting a little fuzzy on her body. She will probably not last as long as my other dolls, so I bought this one to remain in her box. I may have to open her box and retrieve her shoes and socks though!

I went to Toys "R" Us today and purchased this Princess Tiana doll for $10.99. She's staying in her box.


I finally found her! I purchased the Artsy Fashionista Barbie for $11.99. She will be leaving her box very shortly. :)


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your purchases! Three dollars for Gabi! Artsy Barbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new purchases! That was a great buy on Gabby!

    ReplyDelete