Wednesday, October 21, 2009

An Elegant Affair

The guests arrived and were impeccably dressed for the occasion. They found that the table had been set with the greatest of care and that the best china and silver were used.

The host spared no expense in getting only the finest wine and champagne for this evening of fine dining. Only the best for these ladies and gentlemen of distinction.

When the main course arrived, some of the guests were a little taken aback.

Not to worry! Alternatives were offered.

4 comments:

  1. I was going to say where was my invitation to this affair, but after seeing the menu I am thankful I was at home. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny! Thank you for my first laugh out loud for today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pizza could do ... depends on what's on it ;-D

    ReplyDelete