Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Calista's Diary Entry - Slumber Party

Dear Diary,

Skipper called me on Saturday and asked me if I wanted to come to her house for a slumber party that night. I told her that it was really short notice, but that I wanted to come. I asked her if Hadley and Isla would be there and she said no, so I said okay. I asked my mom and dad and they said that I could go.

At the party, there was me, Kiyoni, Mira, Skipper and Linh. All of the girls there were older than me so I was a little worried that I would not have fun. I wished that Briana Joy and Kana were there. But the other girls were nice and we did have fun. We got things started by listening to music and dancing, which somehow led to a pillow fight.

Then it was time for make-overs. Skipper wanted to give me a relaxer and Kiyoni wanted to put blue streaks in my hair! No thanks! I like my hair just the way that it is! I did let Linh style it though. Mira gave me a facial.

We had a lot of cookies, chips, soda, and other junk for snacks that night.


We played a game called Secret Crush, where we had to write down the names of guys that we secretly have a crush on. Then, someone would read off the names and the rest of us were supposed to guess who has the crush on him. When Linh called out Bob's name, they all laughed and they all knew it was me. Linh said "Calista the game is called 'Secret Crush', not 'Most Obvious Crush EVER!" I could feel my cheeks getting hot, I was so embarrassed. Kiyoni has a crush on the teacher, Mr. Smith - yuck!

I was the first one to fall asleep. It's a good thing that I'm a light sleeper too because I woke up with them gathered around me, and Skipper had an eyebrow pencil in her hand. I think that they were going to draw a mustache or something on me. Me and Skipper finally went to sleep for good at around 2:00 a.m. The other girls stayed up whispering and giggling until after 4:00 a.m.


7 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun party and it brings back some great memories! The pictures are so believable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh this is wonderful!! I used to love sleepovers. I am sure Calista had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! I'm glad the girls enjoyed themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the other comments - this slumber party is fun. I love your scene sets and the posing of the dolls as well as the storyline. It's like I have fun with them ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never got to go to a slumber party, but I had fun at Calistas!

    ReplyDelete