Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Sports Talk and Dolls

On January 21, I participated on the panel of Moohead Radio's YouTube Channel and shared some of my sports dolls and action figures.

Can you name all of the figures pictured above? The participants on the show were asked to identify these figures.

Later in the show, Mandy and Booty Babe made brief appearances.

Here is a link to the show. References to my dolls began at the 24:42 mark. Please note: if you are easily offended, do not watch this.


4 comments:

  1. Now that was interesting, Roxanne! Good show! It made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phyllis! This show regularly makes me laugh, even though I'm not a big sports fan. The sports fans don't really want to hear about my dolls though. LOL

      Delete
  2. Saw you on YouTube like the way you do it
    Well I'm a black male and just started collecting the jiaou doll and can't find a real black male and female doll tell me more at loyuis.sylvester@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It sometimes takes a lot of time and energy to find the real deal. Most of my dolls came from eBay auctions. Good luck!

      Delete