Friday, August 31, 2018

Recent Arrivals

Here are some of my recent arrivals.

This A Wrinkle In Time Barbie in the likeness of Oprah will likely remain boxed.

The same for this Katherine Johnson Barbie. 

I purchased this Project MC2 Bryden doll for her articulated body. The big head will likely be removed at some point (perhaps sooner rather than later).

I just love this Styled By Marni Senofonte Barbie, and I will most likely remove this one from the box at some point.

While shopping for a different doll, I also placed this little guy in my cart.

Some of my dolls like dolls too, so I got this one for those dolls.

I've been extremely busy at work lately, but this is a three day weekend, so perhaps I'll squeeze in some doll time. 

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new doll acquisitions. I look forward to seeing who gets the MC2 body. Is there a doll-head graveyard there? What happens to the extra heads?

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! There is a little bit of a doll head graveyard. All of my Liv doll heads are there.

      Delete
  2. Wow. You got a lot of great dolls. I hope Mattel releases a black, curvy made to move Barbie soon. The mc2 doll bodies are awful. Like cheap dollar store dolls. I bought 10 Mc2 dolls. I rebodied 6 of them and kept the clothes and shoes from the other ones for my Pullip and smaller dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robotica! I'm hoping the same as you, for a black curvy M2M Barbie. I'm bummed to hear that the MC2 bodies are not good quality. I hope the clothes and accessories make it worth it.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on all of your new dolls! I do really love the Marnie Senofonte dolls! They are great and I am so glad they have articulated bodies! I also got the Oprah Winfrey Wrinkle in Time doll. 2 of them as a matter of fact! I plan on making over one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phyllis! I thought about getting 2 of the Oprah dolls, but decided against it. I will see if I can find one that has been removed from it's box already and in used condition, so that I can get a considerable discount.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! Nice selection! I like the Styled By Marni Senofonte Barbie best of these dolls. Will you display the boxed ones? That would be an exciting wall.

    Hope you are able to get some doll time in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D7ana! I like that one best also. I will display the boxed dolls (eventually).

      Delete
  5. Awesome haul of dolls!! They are all beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete