Monday, October 5, 2009

Calista's Diary Entry - Cliques

Dear Diary,

The girls here tend to hang out in cliques. For the most part, the older girls hang out together and they act like the younger girls do not exist. Sometimes, some of the girls are really mean to other girls that are not in their particular group of friends. I'm okay with most of the girls, except for the twins Hadley and Isla. I don't like them. They walk around like they think that they're royalty or something. Plus I heard that one of them made fun of Briana Joy and made her cry, and I still get very angry inside when I think about that.

The boys don't really seem to have the same problems that we girls do. I mean, sure some of them get into it sometimes, but they seem to get over it quickly. You'll see two of them scuffling one day, and then the next day they're on the basketball courts playing together.

Me and Skipper have been hanging out a lot more lately. I gave her my new cell number and she texts me all the time. She's only a little bit older than me and we get along really well. But she seems to get along with everyone. The only problem is that she only wants to hang out with me, and not my other friends. She says that I'm the mature one. I don't want to hang around her friend either (at least not Hadley and Isla). But I like hanging out with Skipper. She's pretty cool.

6 comments:

  1. This is another great story and images. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly have a gift for this! I always enjoy reading your posts. They are wonderful! Thanks for sharing your gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way the girl cliques are grouped separately while the boys seem one large group. Nice posing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I'm so glad that you enjoy the stories and pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete