Friday, May 11, 2018

WWE Superstars Naomi

I recently purchased this WWE Superstars Naomi doll. I was eager to add her to my collection because of her muscular body and her articulation. Here is a look at the doll inside of her package (front and back of the package pictured below).


The doll comes with two outfits and two pairs of shoes. She can stand without assistance in her shoes. She did not remain in her packaging for long.

Warning: doll nudity ahead. Here is a look at Naomi's muscular, yet feminine frame. She has articulation at the elbows, wrists, and knees. She is a highly posable doll. She has molded on flesh colored panties. She has feet made for high heeled shoes (or boots in this case).

I wanted to see if she could do splits. This is as far as she can go.

She looks good in a seated position, and she can cross her lower legs.

 Her outfit above is inspired by her look inside the ring. She also comes with a second fashion, meant to show her versatile style. She looks great in both outfits, and I am pleased with the quality of her clothing and boots.

Her she is compared to other dolls in my collection. She is thicker than a standard Barbie and Fashion Royalty doll. She is not as thick as curvy Barbie or Fresh Dolls.

As much as Naomi likes hanging out with the other ladies and talking about fashion, her passion is wrestling. No worries, she has found some friends who also like to fight.

Elijah Burke wanted to test her right from the start. She tried to warn him that he would end up flat on his back.

Sometimes you can show a person better than you can tell them.

But it's all in good fun. They are all professionals and know how to take a fall.

Naomi is having a blast with her new friends, and looks forward to throwing them around the ring every chance she gets.

Overall, I am very pleased with this doll. I love the fact that this body is different than standard Barbie bodies, and that a more muscular frame is being represented here. I am also pleased with the articulation of the doll. I am happy to have Naomi in my collection.

31 comments:

  1. I like her! Thanks for this great review. I think you have enabled me to add her to my collection.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I think that she will make a fine addition to your collection. :)

      Delete
  2. I really do like this line of dolls! Some say they don't like her big feet, but I have found some other shoes that work with her and do plan on making an attempt to make some for her too. I also have purchased a few extra of each doll to use as body donors. I use components of the body to give some of my Curvy Barbies articulation and in some cases, swap out the whole body. I agree with you that her muscularity is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phyllis! Her feet don't look big to me at all. I always did think that the tiny Barbie-type feel looked ridiculous. I haven't tried any other shoes on her. What shoes have you found that work with her? Swapping out the limbs of this doll for a curvy Barbie sounds intriguing. I don't think that I have any curvy Barbies that exactly match this body, but I'll have to check.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your new doll! I have this one, too and in my opinion, she is one of the prettiest dolls in the WWE Superstars collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jewell! This is the only doll in the WWE Superstars collection that really appealed to me.

      Delete
  4. How do these dolls compare to Wonder Woman?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amaruq, I do not have a Wonder Woman doll, so I can't say for certain. However, from looking at images online, it looks like the bodies are very similar. The abs on the WWE figures look slightly more defined than on WW. Also, the WWE figures have articulated wrists, whereas WW does not. The hands are also different.

      Delete
  5. Great review! I purchased her also. I have not taken her out the box yet because I am contemplating as to whether or not I am going to keep her. Your post is causing me to lean towards keep her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia Girl! This doll has qualities that make her unique, so she definitely has a spot here in my collection.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing this review. I enjoyed seeing Naomi wrestling with the guys as well as seeing how she compares to other fashion dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, D7ana! It was the most fun posing her with the guys and letting Naomi throw them around, but I'm sure I'll have fun dressing her in various fashions and shoes also.

      Delete
  7. Ooh, me likey! Dana's post got me interested in these dolls but I didn't know there was an AA one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Muff! I couldn't resist this one.

      Delete
    2. Hi, Muff and RoxanneRoxanne! There are two others in this series who are AA - Alicia Fox and Sasha Banks. Just sharing ;-)

      Delete
    3. Hi D7ana! Thanks for the info! I'll have to check them out!

      Delete
    4. I did not know Alicia Fox is AA!! I just googled and yes she is! will be buying. Thanks Ladies.

      Delete
  8. Really nice looking doll! I love your review! I don't know the women she is made after but to me she looks like Jennifer Hudson but without the purple hair. After seeing your review, I would like to add her to my collection thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ms. Leo! I do see a slight resemblance to Jennifer Hudson now that you mention it. I'm not a wrestling fan so I'm also not familiar with the woman who this doll is modeled after, but I do like the doll a lot!

      Delete
  9. I have her ( Still Boxed ) I'm going to get a Floral Tee Ken and a superman ken and Frankenstein them and make her fineass husband

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had to google Naomi's husband, and yes he's a very good looking man. I'm going to want to see the husband that you put together for your Naomi doll.

      Delete
    2. I will keep you posted, Thank you for sharing your hobby and engaging.

      Delete
    3. You're welcome Lady Elaine Fairchilde, and thanks for your comments!

      Delete
  10. Hello, enjoyed reading your blog! I was wondering(hope you can help) what other shoes fit the wwe dolls? I have looked everywhere and cant seem to find anything. Do phicen boots fit? I need more shoe options for a project I am doing with wwe girls. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am sorry for my late reply. I don't know off of the top of my head which shoes fit this doll. If I'm able to find out soon, I'll update this and let you know.

      Delete
  11. Hi Roxanne, sorry this is a bit late. Please could you identify the man with the boobs LOL I just got Naomi to add to my collection after seeing your review and the short dude would make a great referee in the ring 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MJ, so sorry for my late reply! That action figure is made by WorldBox and is in the likeness of Mark Hunt.

      Delete