Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pretty Lacy Frilly Things

Sometimes when shopping for one, the group benefits.  

When Janay arrived, she had a list of demands.  I will not comply with all (right away), but I thought that I could at least look around and see if I could find some pretty lacy frilly things for her.  I found the items below on eBay for $7.99.  That's $7.99 for all 6 ensembles!  Free shipping!

The seller describes these as handmade and 100% new.  The quality on these is good.  There are a few flaws here and there, but nothing substantial.  These fit normal sized fashion dolls really well, and are stretchy enough that Pregnant Midge can wear them, as demonstrated in my previous post.

The models are from left to right:  Dance 'n Flex Christie, Fashion Royalty Adele, Artsy Fashionista Barbie, Kenya body with Milan Barbie head, Jam 'n Glam Christie, and Janay.

All items have velcro closures in the back.

So I couldn't leave out my curvier ladies.  Previously, I did not have a bra that would fit my action figure ladies, so when I was shopping for a suit (that Zalika wore in a previous episode of Grown Folks Business), I chose one that came with a bra.

I bought some panties for my curvier ladies as well.  The suit came with stockings, also.

The suit has splits up both sides which expose the thigh, so the stockings above didn't look right with the suit.  I bought a different pair of stockings, but they don't fit quite right.  They look okay under a suit, though.

The ladies are all prepared to look cute under their clothes, sleep well in comfortable sleepwear, or whatever.

23 comments:

  1. Hi Roxanne, lovely underwear, dolls have to look good under their clothes too! I like your curvy lady very much, I still hope she will have her love life back on a good track soon :-). The shoes Janay wears are very cute, are they originally for her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Night Owl and thank you! I do hope that Zalika is able to get her love life back on track soon. When she does, she'll be ready. :) Janay is borrowing shoes from Jakks Pacific Lola.

      Delete
  2. I love them all, Roxanne, and you can't beat that price! It was so thoughtful of Janay to share her pretty lacy frilly things.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie! Janay did not want to share, but she had 2 choices: share and get something, or refuse and get nothing.

      Delete
    2. LOL! Sometimes her divatude has to be reigned in,

      dbg

      Delete
  3. Holy cow! That is a haul for $7.99, and they are gorgeous. Artsy looks very happy to have gotten the red outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Smaller Places, Artsy does seem happier than all the rest! The eBay seller of these (prettydollydream_st) still has some of these sets available for that same low price.

      Delete
  4. Very nice. I have purchased a few of these ensembles, too. It's nice when our dolls can have pretty underwear. Zalika fills out her bra quite nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa! The ladies are very pleased. Zalika has been needing a bra for a while. Too bad she will have to share it with her other well-endowed friends here.

      Delete
  5. Very nice! Your ladies all look, well, va va va voom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phyllis! Even the ladies with molded on or painted on panties still want to wear these. :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Roxanne, you did quite a bargain and all the outfits look very pretty, and sexy too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Billa! I was excited to find these at that price!

      Delete
  7. That's an impressive collection of underclothes for $7.99! They all look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks jSarie! I think the ladies should be all set for a while.

      Delete
  8. I saw either this set or one like it. I am glad you got it and evaluated them for us. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome The grandmommy! I'm really pleased with these.

      Delete
  9. Now that's a great price! I like the black set the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the price was right, Muff! It's hard for me to pick a favorite - I like them all.

      Delete
  10. That's a good price for six sets! I think Zalika's may be my favorite though, they have nice realistic details. Did they come with the suit like the bra? They look like they go together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anderson's All-Purpose! The bra came with the suit, but I purchased the panties separately.

      Delete
  11. SO CUTE!! you got them for a steal! one of these days I'll learn how to sew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Valsays! My mother-in-law gave me a sewing machine quite some time ago, and I am determined that I'm going to learn to use it one day! I may need for her to give me lessons.

      Delete