Saturday, March 10, 2012

Barbie Basics Ken AA

I debated with myself about whether or not I was going to get this particular Ken.  He has a great face, but ugh, a model muse body for a guy?  Really?  I'm not at all pleased with his body, but I like his different face and I like his clothes, so I decided I'd waited long enough.


There's not much that I can do with him in terms of posing, so watch for him to be standing in the background of my photos looking cute (until he gets a nice articulated body).


Here, Ken and the Hot Toys TrueType Cuban American (I really must give her a name) share a special moment.




2 comments:

  1. He does a great job of looking cute, ;-D

    Nice to see the Hot Toys TrueType Cuban American with a Ken for height comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken (or #17 or whatever he's called) thanks you Dana! :)

    ReplyDelete