Saturday, September 12, 2009

Calista's Diary Entry - Second Chances

8/27
Dear Diary,

One of the girls backed out, so I get to take her spot on the Junior Spirit Squad!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! I had been pretty bummed out that my friends had made the squad but not me. My mom and dad reassured me and told me that no one can be the best in EVERYTHING. Sure, maybe Kana is more flexible than me and maybe she can dance better, but can she solve Calculus problems like I can? They did make me feel better, but I still felt left out. Well not anymore!

We got our uniforms today. We're still working out the footwear. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. I love their uniforms. The navy and white with red trim looks great against their tan and brown complexions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Maybe I will find matching shoes for all of them one day. :)

    ReplyDelete