Wednesday, April 19, 2017

JLS Dolls

My teen female dolls are extremely exited that the boy band JLS has joined the collection.

I had previously purchased Marvin and posted photos, but decided to purchase this one also so that I would have the entire matching set. The other Marvin will probably undergo a major change in his appearance and represent a different teen male in my collection.

I think that some of the girls may fight over JB.

Oritsé is cute, too.

And last but not least, here's Aston.

I definitely plan to debox these (I got a discount because of the bad state of the boxes), but deboxing will wait. I'm sure that the guys can't wait to get out and play with the instruments here and collaborate with other musicians and singers that I have in my collection. They will represent teens in my collection. These new additions will help my teen male to female ratio reach a closer balance.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I understand why the girls there might fight over JB.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! JB just happens to be my personal favorite from this group, but don't tell the other guys.

      Delete
  2. Oh yes! Your teen girls are definitely in for a treat! What cute guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phyllis! Yes, the girls are urging me to open these guys now, but it will have to wait, for now.

      Delete
  3. Roxanne, congrats on getting them! They're all cute. Nice to see new young male faces. I look forward to seeing their roles in your upcoming stories.

    Uh oh ... just had a thought. I wonder if these new arrivals will give Bob some competition for Calista. Hmmmm ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, D7ana! These guys all look a little old for Calista, but girls do mature faster than boys, so you never know...

      Delete
  4. You are lucky to have all these new dolls for your collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shasarignis! I've been wavering back and forth on whether or not to get these (wanting them, but having issues getting them). It's nice to finally have them here.

      Delete
  5. I saw your post on Facebook! I have the other set. It is the picture or are they a different complexion that the other set of dolls? My JB and Oritsé seem darker and my Marvin seems lighter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably my photos making the skin tones look different between the versions. I didn't notice any difference between my two Marvins.

      Delete