Monday, March 20, 2017

Barbie Fashionistas Crazy For Coral Petite

Last year I picked up a Barbie Fashionistas Doll 24 Crazy For Coral Petite doll.

Here's a look at her outside of her packaging. She has very limited articulation. She can stand on her own in her shoes.

Here's a close-up. She has a very cute and youthful appearance.

With limited articulation comes limited posing, but she's doing the best that she can.

Since she has such a youthful appearance, I've decided that she will be a teen here. And here she is with some of her new teen friends.

Here she is with a couple of her new male teen friends.

I like her. One of these days, I will find a suitable donor body with articulation for her.



10 comments:

  1. I think she'd be cute on a Liv body or a MTM orange top body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestions, AG Lanc! I was hoping to keep her with a smaller stature. We'll see.

      Delete
  2. I was going to suggest a LIV Alexis body but I see AG Lanc has already suggested LIV. She's cute. I've seen and passed on buying her several times. I may need to reconsider. I really do like her youthful face. She reminds me, size wise, of the original Skipper. I think I need her.
    :-)

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! Yep, she and Skipper are about the same size. And I like it that she doesn't have an overused facemold.

      Delete
  3. She is super cute! I had to get her. I love dolls with big hair. If they have big hair, they are coming to my house. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia Girl! She does have really cute big hair.

      Delete
  4. Glad to see your new doll, RoxanneRoxanne! I had to have this one, too. She's the only tan version of the new Skipper face mold - but she's cute in her own right. She fits in well with your teen dolls. She might match some of the older, lighter AA Teen Skipper bodies or a Flavas Tika body. Then she would at least have twist waist and click bend knee.

    I look forward to meeting your newest teen in future stories ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, D7ana! I hadn't noticed that she has the Skipper face mold until you mentioned it. I'm happy to have her! I want to find a body for her that's about the same height that she is now. She might be on this body for quite a while. :)

      Delete